Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Blog Of The Year 2011...things I wanna have with You!

Entering 2011 is quite a big deal for me because I plan on starting afresh, or better still, giving everybody around me a clean slate. It might not be easy, but I plan on leaving behind all the negativity and channeling my remaining energy into so much positivity that it radiates off of me and bounces on my friends and family.

So I have managed to quickly pen down only a couple of names (forgive me if your name isn’t here, it’s not that I didn’t think of you, it’s just that u haven’t had enough time to compile this properly).

If your name is beside a word, and you don’t understand, don’t get angry abeg, it’s a new year, you can simply call me to ask me.

The word beside your name simply means that it is something I wish for you, have for you, or meant to have/experience with you! #GBAM


Happy New Year!


Chinedu @Maazi_Chiboy – Curiosity – Ope Olapade

Audrey Akagu – Excitement – Teekay @Slimboi_D

Cynthia Usen – Happiness – Betty @Omaegube

Dotun @dotchillz –Courage– Banke Fasominu

Mike Ojiakor –Contentment – Femi Ayileka

Ohimain Unuigbe –Appreciation – Safiya Sule

Mercy Etukudoh –Love – Shade Ola

Kumi @slavedriverkumi –Longetivity – Peter Salah

Akoh @Mr_Bondito –Laughter – Biodun Olapade Jnr

Chiedozie Ubadike –Forgiveness– Kayode Ehindero

Damilola @arogzz –Hope – Gary Ezeugo

John Tuki @johnddon –Confidence– Japari Ben-Hirki

Demola @Daymohla –Trust – Yeyemide Sanni

Deji Fayoyin –Optimisim – Sophea Mohamed @kekere_ekun

Ezrel Adelaja @ezrelaja –Comfort – Korede Ogidan

Ifeoma Johnson @Eformah –Peace – TY Lamba

Isioma @Isyormah –Second Chance – Kolade Faroun

Wande @wandeSpice –Friendship – Sonia Nwakama

Ibukun Coker –Faith – Toye Adeyemi @toyefreshboi

Ireti Abiola –Inspiration – Niyi Okeowo

No comments:

Post a Comment