Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Phase 1

I’m going through a phase.
The thing is I don’t know how long it’s going to last, or even when I’m going to come out of it. I don’t know what, or how, it started—it could be because of you, him, or even me.
I also have absolutely no idea if I’m going to come out of this a better person, or worse than I was before. Am I going to grow spiritually? Emotionally? Or psychologically?
I don’t know any of this. All I know is that I’m going through a phase, and the truth is, I don’t know if you can come with me. I don’t even know if I want you to come with me. Because in the end, when I think about it, I realise that maybe YOU are my phase.
Isn’t it possible that you, who I once wanted around me, as my daily daily bread, has turned into the last person I want to see? The problem is that I think I have outgrown you. Not outgrown you as in more mature, but outgrown you as in I don’t need you, or want you, anymore.
And it is sad, so sad, because I know this is just a phase, and I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that after this phase I will need you again, I will want you again. I only hope that you’ll be there at the end, waiting for me, waiting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment