Monday, June 13, 2011

....not for the faint of heart :p

For the longest time ever, I have respected and envied Osisiye's form of writing, and now I have the opportunity to put up something of his on my blog...Yay me :)
Ion want it to seem like my blog has singularly become a "content explicit" blog o, but really, these posts are just too hmmmmmmm to remain unshared. :D
So, this is one of Osisiye's (@osisiye)narrative articles that i love and appreciate...i hope you do too...and you can check more of his write-ups on his blog, http://naijatouch.blogspot.com/ ....oh and, he writes for Business Day too (hadda chip that in X_x)


**************************************************************

You are standing with your back to me

I take a moment to stand and appreciate your beauty, elegant endless, creamy seductive legs and I admire the view for a few moments before I walk up to you whispering meaningless, mushy words into your ears in a hoarse tone

Nibbling at your ear lobe

Flicking my tongue into your ear and tapering feathery, flowery kisses down the nape of your neck

As you extend your hand backwards to press my head closer to your vanilla scented neck, I move closer and my engorged reaction meshes to your soft butt-firm and warm beneath the flimsy fabric

You arch your waist to meet my hardness and I turn your head around and kiss you full on the mouth-your mouth tastes of apple and I plunge my tongue deeper, exploring the crevices and hidden corners of that apple scented enclave

This kiss is not just lusty but reassuring as I kiss you softly, reassuring you that if everything is ephemeral, I am not-because I will always be here and constant like the North Star

I kiss you deeply and pass a lot of words and promises through this long, wet kiss which is reassuring, arousing and at the same time an education

My hands explore your body and move to your chest region, here I press the liquid fullness of your breasts and my erection seems to grow inches longer

I put my hands beneath your cotton top and finger your lacy bra

Same time you lift your arms up and I hoist your top away in one clean sweep
The sight of your beautiful, brown skin and contrasting white bra makes me groan with wanting, I unlatch the clasps of your bra and turn you around

As your breasts spring free of their lacy enclaves-full and grape-like round, I place a puckered nipple in my mouth and kiss it with wanting, desire and thirst

You arch your waist in return and fondle the flaps of my trouser

I hold the pebble-stiff nipple of your other breast and rub my coarse palms against it in circular motions

The ticklish, arousing feel of my coarse palm against your stiff, tender nipples makes you moan with wanting and bite at my earlobe

Now your hands are in my briefs and you need no fondling around as my rock hardness rises to meet you

You squeeze it like a sponge and whisper something in my ears about 'my hardness’, and you wanting it in your ‘softness'

I continue sucking on your nipples as I trace a hand downwards over your stomach, depressed belly button and into your flimsy shorts

It feels so warm in there, and I place my fingers at the outer walls of your private part drawing circular outlines till you moan as your wetness flows outwards and down your thighs

I finally plunge a finger in-passing your vulva and continuing in my inward journey till my finger is fully submerged in you and am sliding it in and out till your wetness and constant moans make me want more

I slide my mouth down from your breasts and kiss your pubic region softly as I bite cum tug at your hair

I move downward and put my mouth in front of your sugar spot
and am kissing your pussy walls with ardour

Plunging my tongue in

Sucking at it

You're moaning loudly now

I go further and flick my tongue in, deeper…you’re wet, smooth and smell of vanilla down there

Till am licking your clit and you're moaning hysterically and pressing my head in while your liquid dribbles down my mouth

I finally hoist you onto the cabinet and with one clean move, I plunge fully into you

My hard shaft fully ensconced in your velvety smoothness whose wetness glides against my shaft as the small hairs seductively tickle it

I start to rock you in steady motions as you hold onto ma back and whimper with each thrust

With each thrust, delightful sensations ripple from my cap to my spine and make me feel I’m cuming, this makes me rock faster and harder till am cuming so fast with grunts, I seem to be plunging and withdrawing in a blur

Soon, I feel it like the rush of many waters; my cuming, and the way your fingers dig into my back and your arched back rises makes me know you are not far from an orgasmic scream.

I keep plunging with manic speed and strength, rocking the whole of your body from the core of your cunt, till we cum together in a downpour and remain like that-I standing, you in my arms as we breathe deeply and amid the fine sheen of sweat that clothes us and makes our bodies stick

You lean on my shoulder and I kiss your neck tenderly

As I praise the creator for the magic of love, of you-because you make me complete...

1 comment:

  1. this Konji don reach another level o.....

    allow Mr A do some servicing nah...or just invite me and il b ur slave!

    ReplyDelete